Tuesday, February 21, 2012

these are things i need to tell you..

I just took down our Christmas tree. Like 5 minutes ago. And you know what? I kind of miss it. That's probably what happens when you keep a Christmas tree up for 4 months. It becomes part of the family.

And you want to know what else? Riley and Belle finally caught a squirrel today. My sweet, loving fur-babies turned into crazed jungle-beasts and took down an innocent squirrel. They've been on the hunt for weeks and I totally created a storybook idea of how the whole thing would go down should they ever actually come even remotely close to "snuggling" up to a squirrel. Basically I was picturing the frolicking forest creatures in Bambi and it turned out to be straight up NatGeo safari documentary-style. It was terrifying and I feel totally responsible. Do squirrels play dead? I think (read: really really hope) it might have been playing dead. Regardless, I cried and had a small panic attack. I'm sorry squirrel.

Or so I thought.
One last thing. I have a terrible problem. I can't stop watching Toddlers and Tiaras. Have you seen that show? I just watched a three-year-old in a Dallas Cowboys costume dropping it like it's hot. Not real life.

P.S. I still love my little murderer babies. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment