Wednesday, January 25, 2012

oh how the tides have changed..

It's official. I'm taking over the world. (read: i quit my very safe, very insured, very routine and standard job to become a full-time employee at lululemon and coach Crossfit.) Also, I totally got this blog post title from my new favorite OPI color: Stranger tides. It's all very deep.

Photo found here. My manicure was less impressive.
Here's some catch up:
I've been working as a weekend warrior at lululemon since March. (That's right, I've worked seven days a week for almost a year..wha?!) BUT I drool over the company culture and adore all the girls (and few guys) that work there so it doesn't feel like work. They have amazing chemistry and love life, so needless to say, two measly days a week just wasn't enough for me.

Flashback! This is something that I put in a never-published work-in-progress post lonnnngg ago when I first started there.

"One of the best parts of the lululemon culture is the intensity with which people set and achieve goals. Thus, I've committed to setting new goals that will give me focus everyday. These aren't going to be your average, run of the mill NYE-resolution-I-gave-up-chocolate-for-Lent-unless-it's-Friday-Saturday-or-Sunday goals. I want really ambitious goals that can change lives (specifically mine). I have a goal to set goals? Pretty mucho."

Good news, it still applies! My little vida loca is on the upswing and with all this change, I've committed to setting shiny new reach-for-the-sky goals.

Here's a good one: I post to my blog once a week by February 2012.

And another: I wear heels and feel fancy once a week by March 2012. Serious heels, none of that kitten heel bull-naynay.

If I'm feeling frisky, I might even blog IN heels. 

Want to know everything there ever is to know about setting goals and being awesome? Look here: YAY GOALS!



P.S. I have two furry babies now. Pretty cute, huh?

Until next time (which will be ONE week from now at the latest), party on monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment